Over the past few weeks, the Phoenix Trust has received a large number of emails about the Churnet Valley Masterplan and the proposal to create a rail network in the Staffordshire Moorlands.
Although we have enjoyed reading your opinions on these highly controversial issues, the Phoenix Trust is unable to publish your emails on its website.
Our Discussion Forum contains a Churnet Valley Discussion Group where you can use existing Topics or create your own Topic to express your opinions on:
- New items published in the press or broadcast on local radio
- Statements made by local councillors
- Plans to create a Churnet Valley Tourism Corridor
- Letters published in local papers
- Schemes to run freight trains from Cauldon Low to Stoke and passenger services from Stoke to Leek and Alton
- Proposals to turn Moneystone Quarry into a holiday village.
Visit our Discussion Forum at http://northstaffordshire.co.uk/discuss and have your say on the future of the Churnet Valley and the Staffordshire Moorlands.